Quality Assurance Commitment
If you want to find the right audience and venue for your study, you’ve come to the right place. Quality assurance is something we take very seriously at Q-insights. We’ve invested in the proper tools, team and technology to provide quality assurance measures that give our clients confidence we’re providing them data that is accurate and trustworthy. Our commitment:
- A minimum of 15% of all interviews are validated (highest in the industry) to help maintain data quality and integrity.
- We include a system of regular checks on various data elements to ensure quality data.
Interviewing Quality Assurance Measures
We are confident in our team’s capabilities, but we want to make sure you’re comfortable as well. To add another layer of trust and security to the process, each telephone study goes through a rigorous quality assurance process to ensure that you’ll be getting results that are accurate and valid. The following list represents some of the measures taken to ensure the best results possible:
- Training –
- A comprehensive, detailed and demanding training process to ensure only the best fill a position of data collector.
- Extensive initial orientation, followed by continuous training and review.
- Continual review and updating of the training process.
- Validation of more than 15% of all interviews.
- Multicultural studies have full-time QA supervisors, who are fluent in their native language and also English.
- We have aggressively invested in systems and processes to ensure that data is accurate, safe and secure.